11.23.2011

Blessings from Thirty-One

As many of you know, I have made many new friends via online venues who are going through, or have already gone through, adoption.

Recently I met a friend named Anne Little.  When Anne was fundraising in order to bring home her sweet daughter from China, a friend of hers had a Thirty-One party as a fundraiser and it was one of the most successful things she did.
When Anne came home, she wanted to find some way to help adoptive families fundraise.  Quickly enough, she decided selling Thirty One was the way to go.  After meeting Anne online, she offered to throw me a Thirty-One fundraiser party in which she would donate 100% of her profits to me.  She does this for any adoptive family who is interested!  I am stoked that what once was a complete stranger would offer to give up her profits to help us bring Kylie home!

This is absolutely no pressure.  But just a reminder, Christmas is coming VERY soon and there are some SUPER CUTE things that would make great gifts for family members (especially those hard-to-buy-for mother in laws!).

My show starts TODAY.  And it ends on December 9th.  What this means is if you order now, you'll have it in time for Christmas.  Just take a look at this:

I would LOVE to have these to put Jenna's and Kylie's toys in!  Are these not the cutest?  And look at what else I have my eye on...
Oh yes!  I could totally see this in a cutesy pattern in Kylie's room!  They have a bag which can be used as a diaper bag as well.


So, if you are in love with this stuff like I am, then take a look at the PDF of the catalog which you can find here.  For the locals, I have catalogs that I can bring you if you like to flip through catalogs like I do.  When you are ready to order, click here and click on "My Events" where you'll see my party.  When you click on "shop now", you can go and add whatever you want to  your cart.  You can pay online with your credit card.  If you are local and want to save $4 shipping, you can select the option to have your order shipped to me - the hostess - and I'll deliver it to you.  If you prefer not to use your credit card online, you can send me your order (via email or phone) and a check (made payable to me) and I'll place the order for you.

Oh, and before you order, check out these specials:

Yes, that's right...if ou buy $31 in products (shipping and tax excluded), then you can get one of these items for JUST $5:  All In One Organizer, Soft Wallet, Cinch Sac, Zip Up Pencil Pouch or the Flat Iron Case.

$5!

If you buy $62 worth of products, guess what you get?  TWO of the above for $5 each!  So, buy something as a gift, then get yourself a little something!

This is the perfect way for you to avoid the rush on Black Friday, get a super cute gift for someone (maybe yourself) and you help bring Kylie home.

If you have questions, please ask!  Now, go shop!!!





No comments: